Sunday, January 25, 2009

Numb Face

Walked a young pup and two German Shepherd mixes. Now I can confidently say that there is not a breed of dog that I do not like.


My why what big ears you have Freida. All the better to hear with Katie. Does this face say it all? Sweet sweet dog. Walked great on the leash and just took everything in.





Pippen. Super soft young pup. Pippen's tail would be waggin waggin waggin while we were walkin. Strangely enough, her tail was always pointed to the sky. Maybe Pippen knew that she has been adopted and is going home. Hip Hip Hooray Pippen!





Ranger to the rescue. Before we reached the door to go outside, Ranger gently jumped up to me and gave me a big ol kiss on the face. At that point, I knew I would love this dog. We went straight to the run area. Ranger is super friendly and playful. His run is much like a Wolf's - very graceful. On our walk he was in tune with me and his surroundings. Rejected my treats, but still I will say Ranger is quite the awesome dog.




A dog can never tell you what she knows from the smells of the world, but you know, watching her, that you know almost nothing...
-From Her Grave by Mary Oliver

4 comments:

  1. Awesome photo in the hubcap!-Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did the first and last photos! very artistic katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those doggies look oh, so happy to be out in the fresh air and snow! Thanks for all the t.l.c. you give them...Maybe they talk amongst each other about you and look forward to next Sunday's time outside on a walk. Hmmm...Mary and John

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude. your blog is the shiznit. the dude totally reminds me of hudson, and i want to steal georgia the pup. also, those wintertrax things are the bee's knees and i gotta get me a pair. i'm disappointed that my momsie, also a QVC/HSN addict, hasn't purchased them for me already. She's goin' down.

    ReplyDelete