Friday, February 20, 2009

a good dog day

Today was a good day. Was able to leave work early and meet these dogs on a busy Friday. The sun was shining and it was all good.



Moxie. Loved to eat snow - so I let Moxie know there should be some fresh white stuff arriving as soon as tomorrow. She was pleased with the news. Walked Awesomely on the leash.



Kisses the dog. I say that because she is now acting like a dog. Playing, taking treats, waggin her tail, chasing tennis balls, yadda yadda yadda. This all took me by surprise and I am happy that Kisses is becoming herself.


Mallory in all her glory. This dog's coat has got it going on. Her tail is like a big sail. And her coat is tan in color near the roots. Difficult to describe. Much like a Beautiful, Soft, Large Guinea Pig.




Roo needs to be smoking a pipe with circle glasses like Sherlock Holmes as this dog is smart enough to solve mysteries. At 5 months, Roo showed me how she is able to sit patiently and shake.



Thanks to everyone who reads my blog - which may not be many. I appreciate the opportunity to meet these dogs every week. Until next time, keep on keepin on.








1 comment:

  1. thanks for inviting us along on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete