Sunday, February 15, 2009

Action in the Sky

Beautiful day. Geese were flockin and we were walkin. Spotted a hawk, who also spotted us. Circled us for a bit and disappeared.





Moxie the Rottie. Sweet dog that was curious about everything. Headed off the road so Moxie could sniff around more.





Kisses finally came around to take a treat from me. Not sure if she was simply too stressed before to even think about it. Soft as a little lamb. I loved seeing her tail up today when we walked - a good sign of things to come.



Alfie the pup. Yup he is a puppy. Loved to tackle me with kisses. It's all about play time with this guy. Dropped my sunglasses and of course Alfie tried to bring them back to me -- that didn't go so well. When the treats were brought out, Alfie sat patiently like a Prince. Great temperament.




If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.
-Phil Pastoret



No comments:

Post a Comment