Monday, April 27, 2009

Ranger Love


Not exactly sure what happened with Ranger from the first time I met him and today. Either way, he found a good home at a place I pray to be some day.

posted january 25
Ranger to the rescue. Before we reached the door to go outside, Ranger gently jumped up to me and gave me a big ol kiss on the face. At that point, I knew I would love this dog. We went straight to the run area. Ranger is super friendly and playful. His run is much like a Wolf's - very graceful. On our walk he was in tune with me and his surroundings. Rejected my treats, but still I will say Ranger is quite the awesome dog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that Ranger is in a good place.This post made me cry so let's keep it upbeat. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try. My appreciation for the workers/volunteers at EBHS continues to grow each day. Now to find that lotto ticket to help EBHS.

    ReplyDelete